Thank you for your interest in joining our team. Since 1986, Southeast Publications is a family owned publishing company and is the Industry Leader in providing Guest Guides, Site Maps & Directories for Travel, Recreational and Hospitality Industries. With over 150 Bonded & Insured Sales Teams, Southeast Publications Associates span North America from Coast to Coast and have represented RV Resorts, KOA & Yogi™ Campgrounds, State Parks, Airports, Colleges/University Campuses, Marinas, Fairgrounds, Chamber of Commerce’s and many other Travel & Tourist Destinations.
Corporate Office Opportunities
No Opportunities at this time
Field Based Opportunities:
WE ARE “THE BEST”
The Southeast Publications Sales Associate Team is the most experienced and highest paid in the industry. Our Sales Management Team is dedicated to your success and is constantly keeping the sales associates updated on training and industry trends. The Southeast Publications Corporate Office is located in South Florida and operates a 60,000 sq. ft. office and production facility where all jobs are serviced and produced in-house for all customers. Southeast Publications is proud to be associated with several organizations across the US in California, Florida, Ohio and Texas such as the National Association of RV Parks and Campgrounds (ARVC), RV Trade Associations, Chamber of Commerce’s, and International Association of Fairs. In Canada, we are proud to be associated with the British Columbia Lodging & Campground Association and Camping in Ontario.
Southeast Publications offers the most hands on and in depth on-the-job training by your dedicated Sales Management Team to ensure your success. To get started, there is a $150 deposit required to join the Southeast Publications Team which includes your Bonding ($100) for the first year and the Sales Manual for Success ($50). Our Sales Associates are Bonded & Insured which is an annual rate of $100 under a $2 million umbrella policy.
GO WHERE YOU WANT
As part of our Southeast Publications Guarantee to provide annual supplies of Guest Guides to our establishments, you will receive a (2) two-week complimentary site for the purpose of selling advertising to the local community to appear in the Guest Guides. The Guest Guides are provided at no cost to the establishment and is fully paid by advertising from local businesses in the community.
EARN WHILE YOU TRAVEL
As a Southeast Publications Sales Associate, you are required to commit to working a minimum of (8) eight jobs per year. The average print job per establishment is 5,000 Guest Guides with an average print cost of $2,460, your commission is 65% of all monies collected above print cost.
WHY SOUTHEAST PUBLICATIONS?
• An excellent opportunity to earn an income while traveling.
• Dedicated Sales Management Team.
• The highest commission in the industry.
• The ability to travel where you want with a complimentary (2) two week stay.
• In depth on-the-job training for your success.
WHAT WE PROVIDE YOU
• Southeast Publications business cards.
• Full Proof (Front & Back) for review by you and the establishment, emailed or hard copy by mail.
• Prepaid freight on all deliveries to the establishment.
• A sample and thank you letter sent to each individual advertiser.
• Thank You cards for you to send each individual advertiser.
• Establishments contacted every 90 days with a Good Will Call.
• Messaging service for you to receive follow up calls from advertisers and establishments to our 800 number.
• Southeast Publications business forms to work jobs and obtain additional establishments.
• Specialty gift items provided to the establishments with initial shipments.
• Monthly MobileRVing Magazine designed exclusively for Sales Associates.
• Honesty & Integrity, there are no hidden costs.
HOW YOU GET PAID
1. Your completed job is to be sent to the home office within 72 hours of completion. After your job is received by the office, all accounts receivable and statements are mailed to your customers by the Customer Service Department.
2. All cash receipts are posted to your advertiser’s accounts on a daily bases. Vouchers are generated each Wednesday for the previous week’s receipts. Direct Deposit of your commissions is then generated within 48 hours of the weekly voucher run.
3. All commission payments earned will be direct deposited to your designated bank account only.
What we expect for you.
• Work a minimum of (8) eight jobs per year.
• Attend the (4) four day training session. Be prepared to work your first job immediately after training.
• Attend (1) one company meeting per year (Spring or Fall)
• Must own a computer/laptop, printer & scanner and have access to the internet.
• A self-contained RV and the freedom to travel at least (6) six months a year.
• A strong desire to travel.
• A solid work ethic, a positive and enthusiastic attitude, professional and team player.
We offer opportunities, not guarantees.
If you love the lifestyle and would like to join our team, please download and fill out the application and bonding form and email it ot
or print and mail to:
ATTN: Recruiting Department, 10601 State St, Suite 1, Tamarac, FL 33321 If you have any questions, please feel free to call us at 1-800-832-3292 from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST or email us at
Once again, thank you for your interest in Southeast Publications and look forward to you joining our team.